Tuesday 7 June 2011

Assault Charge

So during the part of the breakup that was hostile, The ex assaulted me (I was only round there to collect some property) So I call the police and they take a statement, etc, etc. I get a call today from the Officer who is dealing with the crime and he tells me that she's going to get off with a caution. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this, Part of me is happy that she will hopefully think twice about doing it again, and part of me is upset that she got in too trouble.

I think a part of my problem is that I'm very considerate of others, even if they are in the wrong. My family and friends all say that I shouldn't feel sorry for her or allow her to manipulate me anymore, but I can't help but try and help her out. What the hell is wrong with me?

Anyway, I'm off to play some Call of Pripyat....