Monday 20 June 2011

Off to the Solicitor we go!

Had an appointment with my solicitor today. She was pretty cool, a little blunt and too the point, but I think that's a good thing for someone who deals with the law all day. She advised me to try and get my ex to go to mediation. Apparently that can solve 9 out of 10 of these cases and they don't need to go to court.....Why do I feel that I'm the 1 out of 10 that just goes totally wrong?

So I get a call from my kids on fathers day which was nice. My little one kept saying "I miss you daddy" :( I know my ex would have been standing there and would have heard that. How can she not just put her hands up admit she's wrong and stop causing this pain to me and the children, is she so misguided that she still thinks she's doing the right thing?

So tell me, are there any women out there how aren't evil vindictive bitches? And if so can you give me a phone number :)